Make a Minecraft Pumpkin Pie! February 07, 2014 20:20
This is how to make real Minecraft pumpkin pie at home! This is a very nice taste with many spice and you can make this like adventure with this sword and heart design! I hope you can try this recipe and have fun! Thank you very much for your always support!
PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Recipe by EAGLE BRAND via allrecipes.com: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Perfect-Pumpkin-Pie/
HEART AND SWORD DECORATION:
unbaked pie crust
red food coloring
yellow food coloring
blue food coloring
1. Split unbaked pie crust dough into five balls.
2. Dye the balls red, dark blue, light blue, brown (red, yellow and a little blue) and leave one ball uncolored.
3. Download and print out the sword and heart template.
4. Roll our the dough balls and cut into squares small enough to fit on the template.
5. Arrange the cut squares on a cookie sheet using the template underneath as a guide.
6. Bake the pie crust at 425 for 5-10 minutes or until the squares become hard.
7. Arrange the colored squares on your pie.