Cookies in a Jar March 22, 2015 00:07
Be sure to send us a photo when you do!
Hamachi on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chiharu.hamagami
Hamachi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/chiharun4o6
Hamachi on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1FOi1GK
Download Front Label: http://bit.ly/1OhdBfo
Download Back Label: http://bit.ly/1BgmXOv
1 cup (125g) all purpose flour
3/4 cup (70g) cooking oats
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp table salt
1/2 cup (90g) white chocolate chips
1/2 cup (90g) dried canberries
1/2 cup (90g) granulated sugar
1/2 cup (90g) brown sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
3oz (85g) butter
glass jar with lid
square of cloth
front and back labels
1. Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
2. Add softened butter, egg and vanilla extract
3. Mix all ingredients together. Don't overmix.
4. Drop tablespoon size balls onto greased or lined cookie sheet.
5. Bak for 13-16 minutes at 340F (170C).