Halloween Graveyard Chocolate Cupcakes October 24, 2013 10:00 2 Comments
Halloween is coming very soon so we can make these special cupcakes this time! This taste has much chocolate so it is very delicious and we can have fun making different decoration for these many cupcakes! I hope you can try this fun cooking at home! Thank you very much!
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
3. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your favorite frosting when cool.
Recipe by Ladan via allrecipes.com: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-cupcakes/
345 g confectioners' sugar
30 g unsweetened cocoa powder
85 g butter
75 ml evaporated milk
5 ml vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the confectioners' sugar and cocoa, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter until smooth, then gradually beat in sugar mixture alternately with evaporated milk. Blend in vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. If necessary, adjust consistency with more milk or sugar.
Recipe by Tracy Larsen via allrecipes.com: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/creamy-chocolate-frosting