Halloween Parfait October 31, 2013 09:35
Halloween is very soon so maybe you can try this very easy cooking recipe! This is very simple but taste is also very nice! These cute ghosts are very fun and I think they all have personality! I hope you can enjoy this video! My friend says it is special Halloween type video!
BEWITCHING PERFECTLY POISONOUS PARFAITS:
Non-pariels (in orange)
Crushed up Oreos
Tall shot glasses
1. Drop a few tiny spoonfuls of pudding into the glass.
2. Drop in some of your orange non-pariels. More pudding, then some crushed up oreo–then repeat till your glass is full!
For those of you keeping track, I used 2 pudding snack packs to make three parfaits in these shot glasses.
Recipe by Frog Prince Paperie Shop: http://frogprincepaperie.com/2011/10/tutorial-bewitching-perfectly-poisonous-parfaits.html
SMALL WHITE CHOCOLATE GHOSTS:
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
2. Coarsely chop desired amount of white chocolate (about 2 ounces).
3. Place in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high about 1 minute or just until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds.
4. Place melted chocolate in a small resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
5. Use kitchen scissors to snip a very small piece off one corner of the bag.Pipe small ghost shapes on prepared baking sheet.
6. Add two miniature semisweet chocolate pieces to each ghost for eyes.
7. Allow to stand until white chocolate sets.
8. Peel off waxed paper.
Recipe by Better Homes and Gardens: http://www.bhg.com/halloween/recipes/halloween-treats-kids-can-make/#page=1