Experimental Neruneru DIY Candy Kit
This is actually three Japanese DIY candy kits combined into one amazing package! Containing three unique edible candy experiments, not only will you have a great time making and eating your candy creations, but you'll also learn something in the process!
The first experiment has you mixing acidic and basic powders into a sweet purple cabbage liquid to test the PH of the various ingredients.
The second experiment lets you create an edible bubbling creation by mixing lemon juice and baking soda based powders.
The third experiment takes you back to the original Nerunerunerune candy but explains how science allows you to make such amazing, tasty treats.
Have a great time and don't forget to record your findings!
- purple cabbage powder packet
- baking powder packet (x2)
- lemon powder packet (x2)
- experimental mystery packet
- mixing spoons (x2)
- sticky candy powder packet
- fizzing candy powder packet
- colourful candy sprinkles
- water dropper
- mixing tray
- measuring cup
- experiment results notebook
- easy to understand illustrated instructions (Japanese language only)
VIDEO COMING SOON!
- this product was produced in a factory that also produces wheat and milk/dairy products