Ice Cream Eraser Kit
They almost look good enough to eat, but they're actually erasers that look like miniature versions of ice cream cones, sundaes, ice cream sandwiches and popsicles! Along with these ice cream inspired erasers, try making some of the miniature paper craft packaging to finish off your masterpieces! The details and the realistic appearance are sure to make you the envy of your friends when you whip out these delicious looking ice cream erasers from you pencil case!
- pink eraser clay (strawberry scent)
- yellow eraser clay (vanilla scent)
- blue eraser clay (grape scent)
- plastic eraser molds (x2)
- microwavable cup
- ice cream paper craft templates
- easy to understand illustrated instructions (Japanese language only)
Marimo's Tip: This is an non-edible eraser making kit that requires you use the microwave for anywhere between 2-5 minutes.
***The product in this video is an older version of the product shown on this page.